ACADEMIC & CAREER SUCCESS!
- For teachers and counselors
Our training and books for grades 5-12 are crosswalked with the American School Counselor Association standards and the 21st Century Skills Framework.
Our program is used in 18 states and is eligible for federal/state funding.
- For students
Our academic and career coaching builds motivation and confidence.
CONTACT US to continue the discussion.
What's Academic Coaching?
The best coaches listen actively to a student's concerns and ask powerful questions to help him or her:
- Leverage strengths and learning styles
- Use emotional and social intelligence to excel at school and work
- Think creatively and critically
- Understand the global landscape
- Develop and fulfill goals in learning and life.
How is Coaching Delivered?
We offer one-to-one coaching and affordable training workshops for parents, teachers, and counselors. Both formats offer a complete coaching experience, built on activities, reading and writing assignments.
Manage resources, match your abilities and interests to career fields, understand the global landscape, rebound from setbacks and prepare for the real world of work.
For Parents, Teachers and Counselors:
We train professionals who are serious about making major improvements in K-12 education through coaching, district seminars, parent sessions and teacher training to:
- Improve their interpersonal (and managerial) effectiveness using coaching skills as a primary communication and motivational tool.
- Utilize the LifeBound line of books and curricula, giving teacher training sessions and developing your own coaching practice with students, parents and faculty.